So y’all seem to really love the DIY produce wash that I posted yesterday. Well here’s nothing thing I got off Pinterest that I know also really works. It can be used on indoor and outdoor plants so that means it is totally safe for your gardens! If you want to keep with the all organic theme then get Seventh Generation dish soap. If any of you decided to try it let me know how you like it!
click here for the original post I got it from.
Happy Tuesday everyone. :)
I turn in to him. “Put you somewhere you can’t get hurt.” And when he kisses me, people in the room actually sigh.
The guiltiest dog in existence
OH NO I CANNOT EVEN
(Source: , via recoverykitty)
In light of the 4th of July that’s coming up, I’m getting in the holiday spirit. ;)
HAYMITCH’S EMPTY BOTTLE’S FIRST GIVEAWAY!
So, I’ve decided to give back to all of the awesome followers that I have. You are all so good to me, so you deserve this.
I am giving away a brand new The Hunger Games 2-Disc DVD Set which will be shipped to you from Amazon on August 18, 2012, the day that the movie comes out on DVD!
The set not only includes the feature film, but a ton of bonus features such as:
- Game Maker: Suzanne Collins and the Hunger Games Phenomenon
- The World is Watching: Making the Hunger Games
- Letters from the Rose Garden
- Controlling the Games
- A Conversation with Gary Ross and Elvis Mitchell
- Propaganda Film
- Marketing Archive
To enter, you must follow a few simple rules:
- You must be following me because this is a giveaway for my followers. I will check that you are following me when I pick the winner.
- You may reblog as many times as you like!
- No giveaway blogs.
- Likes do count!
- I will ship to anyone, even if you live in Panem.
- Your ask box must be open on the day that I pick the winner. You will have 24 hours to contact me back via my ask box or I will pick a new winner.The contest ends on August 15, 2012 at 8 PM EST. I will use a random number generator to pick the winner and he or she will be contacted that night.
I wish all of you the best of luck and… well it has to be said… may the odds be EVER in your favor! :)